Welcoming Winter!!

Winter is approaching here in PA...or at least in the Udovich household.  So, as I hang my lights and force myself into the season, each of you came to mind.


I had to share my daughter's art work.  How cute that her snowman has a little "junk in the trunk?!"  She said, "Mama, my snowman has a little bump.  I hope that's okay!"  I told her it was completely perfect, and so we hung it in our kitchen. :)  I DO love Christmas lights...they make me so happy.


Onto the GOOD STUFF!!

With all of this winter-coming/Thanksgiving week in the forefront, I think it's the PERFECT time to give back to each of you!! I'm offering my Winter Geometry and Fraction Task Cards at a discounted price ($2.00!!!) this entire week!  What do you think?  Good idea?!  Here's a closer look...

 CLICK ON THE PICTURES BELOW TO VISIT MY SHOP!


Have a WONDERFUL and BLESSED Thanksgiving week!

No comments:

Post a Comment