menu   Home About Me TpT Shop Student Work Freebies  

My Teaching Binder Video Tutorials!



If you're wondering why I am posting random video tutorials on my blog, well, it's because my file size was a little TOO LARGE for TpT and I had to put these puppies somewhere...and what better place than my blog?!

Hopefully you're watching these videos because you are now a PROUD owner of one of my teaching binders!  Congratulations!!  If you're not, what are you waiting for?!  You're a teacher, so I know organization is a huge priority to both your sanity and the way that you simply run your classroom. :) Seriously, my friends, I am in LOVE with them.  I started creating them in the spring of 2013.  I currently have 8 themes in all, but I am kind of partial to my newest one!  I am in the process of putting all of these great updates into my other 7 binders.  It is a HUGE undertaking, as I am literally picking apart each file and completely redoing my editable files.  However, it's worth it in the end...as it always is. :)

Without further ado, I invite you to watch these videos in the attempt to help you with the use of your binder.  I offer my own personal suggestions, tips, and hints in the videos, which stemmed from hundreds of conversations with other teachers just like you.  However, if you have any questions at all, even after watching the videos, simply contact me and I'll be sure to get right back to you with an answer.

Thanks a bunch and I wish you a WONDERFUL upcoming year of organization!

Video #1: This is a product overview that's full of my own personal tips and suggestions.  PLEASE note that I created this video using my Bright Colors and Buttons binder.  The information truly applies to each of my binders, as the formatting is basically the same, except for slight variations in text box placement in my editable files.


Video #2: This video will take you through my grade book template that I created in Excel. Some people are a little intimidated by this program because they don't use it all of the time.  My goal was to show you just how easy it is to work with...easy peasy!! 


Video #3: This video takes you through my Weekly Planner.  Again, I take you through the steps that you would take to customize your planner for your needs.  I show you how this is truly 100% editable and able to be customized for your specific needs. 


I hope that these videos helped to answer any questions that you may have had.  If not, feel free to get in touch with me and I'll help you through any further questions that you may have! 

Thanks a BUNCH!

13 comments:

  1. Too cute!! I love the video tutorials!!

    Michelle
    The 3AM Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, girly!! I LOVE my blog design, lol!

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for all of your videos. They are so helpful. I have your black and white edition. Will it be getting updated? Also, the way the planning pages print means I have to turn my binder, or do you just keep your binder/notebook in that direction? Help. I'm really hoping this will be the one that solves it for me. I've yet to find a format I love.
    Thanks for any and all suggestions.
    - Sydney
    sydcohn@gmail.com
    Lessons Learned

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Sydney :)

      Yes, I am updating ALL of my binders and am hoping to have those updated by Sunday...HOPING!! As for your question, I have several lesson plan template options. The Excel Weekly Planner is simply one of them. My planners are printed in a portrait format, which is vertically, but the Weekly Planner would print in a landscape (horizontal) format. I hope that helps! I'm here if you have ANY questions at all.

      Thanks a bunch!!
      Joey

      Delete
  3. Hey Joey,

    Thanks for the great video and product! I am so excited to start using mine! I do have one question for you. I noticed that you have multiple binders in your picture all fr this one product. I am wondering how you divided up those resources? What did you put in each binder? If you could help me, that would be great! Thanks again for being an inspiration to new teachers like me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alley!
      First of all, thank you so much for stopping by my blog and for your interest in my binders! I think you'll be really happy with your purchase. :) As for how I separate my resource, it really depends on your own personal needs. I think that once you see the contents of the file, you will be able to separate it the way that you want it. I purchase the peel, stick, and write labels so that I can easily see what the contents are when I open my binders. It makes it easy to flip right to the page that I need. I'm not sure that I helped, but just know that the purpose of this binder is to set it up EXACTLY how YOU want it! :)

      All the best!
      Joey

      Delete
  4. Love your binders and tutorials!! Would there be any chance to getting one in a vintage patriotic theme?
    Sincerely,
    Bobbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wondering...Does the grade book print landscape or portrait? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fonts did you use for the bright colors and buttons? I just like everything to match somewhat and have consistancy.

    ReplyDelete