Look What I've Got Coming Your WAY!!

UPDATE...THIS BINDER IS IN MY SHOP!! WOO HOO!!! Simply click on the pictures to check it out!  You can also click HERE to read my most recent post, well, look at my most recent post filled with gigantic pictures of it! Ha!  What can I say? I'm a visual type of gal! :)

One word. O-R-G-A-N-I-Z-A-T-I-O-N!!! Yes, that's the one! :) So, I've lost track of the amount of man hours that I have put into this one, folks...I'm thinking AT LEAST 60+ hours on this binder alone!  I'm STILL going at it, as I wrap up the odds and ends for you guys. Here's the thing...I will say, BEYOND A SHADOW OF A DOUBT...that I am SUPER proud of this one!

My very first binder was created last spring.  This will make #8...but what a mighty one it will be!  I have made some AMAZING updates, after listening to suggestions, feedback, and conversations with HUNDREDS of teachers...so I'm hoping (fingers crossed) that I have it 110% right for all of you this year.  FOUR words to give you a hint...Editable, Video, PDF, and Checklists.  Figure it out?  Well, you'll be finding out this week...so stay tuned!! Until then...take a peek at a few pictures.  I JUST picked the copies up from Staples and put a couple of my covers into my binders on my dining room table, so excuse the candlelight lighting on a couple of these, ha!  I just COULDN'T help myself!!! I had to share!!  

ONE LAST THING!!  I should mention that I have 7 other themes at a DISCOUNTED price right now in MY SHOP...but that will soon change when the updates I made to this binder are put into those, as well...so if you're interested, I would suggest snagging them at the discounted price, as the price will certainly change in the near future. 







These pictures are only a FRACTION of what you'll be getting...oh my word...it's killing me, friends! I can't wait for you to see!! Yah!!

I'll be talking to you soon...have a very happy and safe week! Summer is right around the corner! 

29 comments:

  1. Wow Joey they looks stunning! I can't WAIT to see the reveal!

    Karyn
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh! I like these a lot! Just got yourself a new follower. I found you on Pinterest and love our blog! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Organization is my nemesis - I think I might need a step program just to look at your binders! :) They look amazing though!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Well, you'll be glad to know that I am planning on posting a couple of how-to videos on my blog for anyone purchasing my binders. I think that will help! :) Thanks a bunch!

      Delete
  4. These look A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!! Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! They look amazing!! Can't wait for the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this! Which one is this one on your TpT store?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the set that I am going to be "unveiling" in my shop this week! :) So, this particular one is not up and running yet. I just wanted to give you guys a sneak peek.

      Thanks a bunch!
      Joey

      Delete
  7. When will this one be available?

    I just love you and your products!

    Love,
    Erica Bristor
    (Mrs. Bristor's daughter!) :)
    I love the other ones you have online, but I think I'll wait for this one because I like the design the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tomorrow (May 29th) at some point! :) Yah!!!

      Delete
  8. I agree, I think I'll wait for this one. What will be the cost difference from these currently, $10.00 to the new ones?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your interest. :) I am still deciding on a price. I never want to overcharge my buyers, but at the same time, have to consider the size of the file, the contents of the file, and how long it took to create. I will NOT be unreasonable. It will either be $15 or a little under that cost.

      Delete
  9. Great! I'm on maternity leave...so I plan to get these binders create now versus come fall! I will check back for this one to be on your TPT site!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have it up and running sometime this week! Congratulations on the upcoming little bundle! That's so exciting!! If you follow my TpT store, my blog, my Facebook fan page, Pinterest, or Bloglovin', you'll be SURE to get notified of this product's release! :)

      All the best!
      Joey

      Delete
  10. I love this! Definitely waiting for this theme. Will it have a 2 page spread for the calendar?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Wendi! I don't have a two-page spread for the calendars, but I have so many options for my pages for upcoming planning that I doubt you would be disappointed. (At least I hope you wouldn't be! :)

      Thank you for your question!
      Joey
      :)

      Delete
  11. I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for this! I love the theme and as a first year teacher this will be a life savor!!!!!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah!! I think you will LOVE your binder...it's my life saver!!! I wish I would have had this my first year of teaching...it would have made such a huge difference in my sanity! haha!

      You will get it sometime this week, girly!
      Joey
      :)

      Delete
  12. I love the colors of this binder. Is this one already in your shop? I only saw the other ones and want to make sure I choose this bright and fun one. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alyssa! This will officially (YAH!!!) be in my shop at some point tomorrow (May 29th)! I'm SO EXCITED to share all of my goodies and details of what you're getting with you guys!! It will definitely be in my shop by tomorrow evening, so just check back for that. :)

      Delete
  13. I Just purchased this binder and I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited to start using it next year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. How many pages are there total? I'd like to get a feel for the printing cost.

    ReplyDelete