menu   Home About Me TpT Shop Student Work Freebies  

Guest Blogging on Minds in Bloom!

Well, it's 6 AM on Monday, March 17th...yep, it's St. Patrick's Day!  Today, I'm not going to talk about things that are green, or how many times I'm going to have to correct my kids and remind them that they're not allowed to pinch one another, even on St. Patrick's Day! Nope. Today I'm going to simply share. :)  I am SUPER excited to announce that I am today's guest blogger on Rachel Lynette's "Minds in Bloom" website!  Yah!!  I am talking about the ways that teachers can simply incorporate no stress test-prep strategies (say that five times fast!) into their classrooms throughout the school year.  I know, I know...you DON'T want to talk about standardized testing.  Well folks, even though most of us feel that we should kick it to the curb, that's not going to happen anytime soon, so let's make the best of it shall we??  I think you'll like my picture-filled post and perhaps find some inspiration along the way.  Simply click on the picture below and you'll be redirected to "Minds in Bloom."  I would love to hear what you have to say, so feel free to comment either on here or on Rachel's site.  Happy St. Patrick's Day to all!!


PS: Keep an eye on my shop this week, I will be posting at least 3 new products that you DON'T want to miss!!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, Joey - that's awesome! I'm hopping over there now!
    ~Deb
    Crafting Connections

    ReplyDelete