Vladstudio Addiction!!

I always struggle with what I need to be posting on my blog.  I wait until I have a ton of pictures and what-nots to share with all of you, and then I post, but why wait!!??  I definitely feel like THIS is worth sharing...I realized this for the first time this morning, while I decided to change my desktop wallpaper (yet again!). :)

So here's the deal, I have had a slight addiction for quite a few years now.  I found out about a website years ago that had some AWESOME desktop wallpapers that were available FOR FREE!!  You may be thinking, "Are you serious?  Why do I care?"  However, if you're anything like me, every little thing counts in your classroom.  I want to feel happy and inspired, even when I'm looking at my computer or my students' computers in the back of my classroom!  

Check out some of these adorably inspiring wallpapers that you can get!!










If you want to join my Vladstudio parade, click on the link below...have fun picking your newest addiction!

10 comments:

  1. These ARE cute. Thanks for sharing. And good for you for not waiting... I have the same issue, and still am not often happy with the end results even after all that time!

    Tammy @ Teaching FSL

    ReplyDelete
  2. These. are. so. COOL! Thanks so much for sharing! This is definitely going on the to-do list for the evening!
    ~Deb
    Crafting Connections

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yah! I'm glad you like them, Deb! You will go nuts over how stinkin' cute they are!

      Delete
  3. I love this! Made my day! Anything to make life more beautiful.
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good way of putting it..."making our lives more beautiful." I like that. :)

      Delete
  4. OhMyGoodness, Joey. Those are all adorable.
    This post brightened my WHOLE day!
    (Thanks, Dear!)

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right?! I am going to post these onto our FB group...they'll love it!

      Delete
  5. Thank you for sharing...Sooo cute:)

    ReplyDelete