menu   Home About Me TpT Shop Student Work Freebies  



It's cooooming!!  Woo HOO!!  I can't believe it's that time of year, but since it is...let's jump both feet in and start our school year off right!  Take advantage of this sale and come clean out your wishlist.  I'm going to give you a sampler of some of my products, so that you can see what's in my store.  You may want to grab it during the sale to get the best possible price! FYI...I don't have sales very often, so if you see something you like, now's your chance.

Let's check out my binders, which have been, BY FAR my best selling items!  As a matter of fact, several of them have seen the Top 100...even Top 50 list on the entire TpT site over the summer!  They are jam packed with binder covers, forms, and so much more to help you have your classroom organized with ease! After struggling with MY OWN personal organization through the years... I had it!  I was done searching here and there for what I needed, which is why I decided to put these together.

Let me start with my #1 best selling item...My Ultimate Teaching Binder: Funky Chalkboard Theme...



Bland and White with Pops of Color Binder....



Sweet Sophistication Binder...



I have four other binders in different themes in my store!  So if these aren't your style, come by my shop to see if something else is!

Here are some of my other items...

My Homeworkopoly board is a fresh take on the traditional classroom game.  I like things that are appealing to the eye, as well as practical....so this is what I came up with!  My students SOOO look forward to this every morning that they come into my room. 



Classroom Decor Kits...



More products for your instruction...








I have a bunch of stuff, so I'd love for you to stop by!

You can put whatever you want into your TpT Wishlist and then come back to get it during the sale, which takes away having to remember what you saw and where you saw it! I wish you all a wonderful year of teaching.  I have some great plans for some wonderful interactive products for both ELA and Math coming up!  BE SURE TO FOLLOW my store for product updates and FREEBIES!! (Which are in my store, as well... ;)

Have a good one!

I ALMOST FORGOT!!!  BE SURE TO STOP BACK FOR MY CLASSROOM REVEAL THAT WILL BE HAPPENING WITHIN THE NEXT WEEK!  This is my favorite one yet!!














No comments:

Post a Comment