Interacting With Reading and Writing in Grades 3-6!!

Did you ever do something and felt like you a million pounds has been lifted off of your shoulders??  Well, that happened to me today!  After 2 1/2 months I FINALLY finished a product that I'm so proud of!  It's an Interactive Writing Center that focuses on perfecting students' writing AND reading skills!  Why is it so special?  Well, first of all...I couldn't find anything like it.  I was going to buy one from my fellow sellers, but I couldn't find anything for my grade level.  I am not the type of person to wait around...especially when it comes to my classroom, so after speaking to a couple of my teacher friends, I put together a HUGE list of topics that I felt would benefit our students. Let's take a look at what I came up with...







You can click on any of the above photos to go check it out in my store.  I hope you like it as much as I do!  It was truly a labor of love... :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I somehow missed the fact that you left me this message! I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to you. :)

      Delete