menu   Home About Me TpT Shop Student Work Freebies  

Where have I been and where am I going?!

I have to admit, after my crazy month and a half with my family, things haven't slowed down that much.  School has been a whirlwind of PSSA testing, which is still going on this week!  I feel the need to soak up every possible second with my kiddos to help them do the best that they can. 

There is so much pressure to do well on both the teachers and on the students.  There have been so many times that they have simply shut down...actually, I feel like that myself at times! Anyhow, that's where I've been. 

Now, as for where I'm going...

On the 19th, which is this Friday, I will be guest blogging for one of my online buddies, Jennifer Findley, at All Things Upper Elementary.  I will have a really great Earth Day giveaway that you guys can grab!  I will make sure to blog about it on that day, as well, in case you forget to check it out. :)

I have been talking to one of my cyber friends, Krystal Mills, from Lessons From The Middle.com, and she and I are going to be collaborating on an end of the year blog hop / giveaway!  I am super excited for this.  We have allowed ten other of our intermediate buddies to join in on the fun, as well!  Stay tuned for further details, which will be coming very soon!  It's something that you won't want to miss, so be sure to check back. :)

Okay, I'm off to give another round of PSSAs...wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment