menu   Home About Me TpT Shop Student Work Freebies  

There's nothing "standard" about it! Let's get ready!

So, it's time to soak every possible second full of interactive learning time!  Our state exams are upon us and it's crunch time.  No matter what and/or how you prepare your kiddos through the year, you find yourself looking for any way to grab your students' attention and to maintain it!  So in honor of that, I wanted to present my "Math Madness: Common Core Interactive Math Game" to all of my blog lookers and followers!  I have had it posted for quite some time and it seems to be one of my most popular products.  I took the time to research and pick through the Common Core Math Standards to create this incredibly fun and interactive game for your students!  I hope you like it and see its benefits in it, just as I do!




 

Goodluck to all on your state exams and be proud of yourself for another successful and hard-working school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment