menu   Home About Me TpT Shop Student Work Freebies  

Spring is here!

Let me tell you that this was put together with GREAT effort and PATIENCE!  I have been working on this packet for well over a month.  I made it through my husband's back surgery and every single one of us getting the flu...I got it twice!  So, it is with great pride and a huge sense of relief that I can offer this to all of you. :)  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! 

Here's what I have on my TpT page that describes what you will find inside. :)

*Multiple-Meaning Word Task Card Game!
Game Board, Game Pieces, 30 Task Cards , Answer Key, and Practice Page included!

*Spring Into Symmetry!
6 Activity Cards, 16 Symmetry Task Cards, and Answer Key included!

*Equivalent Fractions!
24 Fraction Task Cards, Answer Key, and Practice Page included!

*Spring Forward!
20 Elapsed Time Task Cards, Recorder Sheets and Answer Key, included!

Stop by and take a closer look!

Thanks a bunch to all!





No comments:

Post a Comment