Fun With Tempera Paint!

In high school, I was the art club president and we used to take monthly trips to local donut shops and  libraries...no not to eat donuts or read books, but to paint their windows!  So, when I started to teach, I decided to continue my joy of painting on windows and I did it in my very own classroom!  All that you need is some colorful Tempera Paint and some paint brushes!  (Maybe a little imagination, too. ;)  I just washed off the one that I had for winter, which said "Let it snow!" and had snowflakes all around it.  My kids absolutely LOVE seeing what is going to come up next, so I wanted to share with you my latest creation! 

I hope you decide that to paint your windows in your classroom, too!
Have fun and happy painting!
 



 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment