menu   Home About Me TpT Shop Student Work Freebies  

What are you looking at?

So this is the face of my German Shepherd.  He is my #1 fan, I'm sure!  He follows me everywhere, so I figured that I would do him a favor and give him a little exposure. :)  These are the eyes that are looking at me while I am blogging, facebooking, creating lesssons for TpT and school...or just doing nothing at all! (which doesn't happen very often)  I swear he talks to me with his adorable twinkle eyes!  Definitely my #1 fan!  So here you go, buddy...take a bow!

4 comments:

  1. He's adorable! I don't know what I'd do without my pup...he's like another child! :o)

    œKaryn
    A is for Apple B is for Blog
    Kideducator@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! What's his name? I saw you over in a thread on tpt so I came to check out your blogM adorable! Did anyone suggest giveaways to you? I didn't want to open it open my giveaway to the whole world but if you'd like to contribute it would be a great way to donate an Tim and get it seen by other people. Email me at readingandwritingredhead@gmail.com if you're interested! Have a great morning,
    Bex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ps I know there were typos but my iPad was being uncooperative and wouldn't let me edit too well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol..it's okay! I try to post sometimes from my phone and it doesn't always work out well. :) His name is "Trooper" and he is my shadow! I will be sending an email about your giveaway! Thanks so much!

      Joey

      Delete