menu   Home About Me TpT Shop Student Work Freebies  

Increasing Your Students' Scores on State Exams

So here's the deal...my classroom seems to do pretty well on our state exams each year...so far, we do the best out of all the other fifth grade rooms in Reading and Language Arts! I really believe that the secret lies in these Comprehension Reading Quadrants! I do these with my kiddos weekly, sometimes daily...as a way to practice skills such as making connections to other texts, the world, and themselves. Also to practice finding the main idea and details, practice sequencing, discussing the author's purpose, visualizing, and so much more! I am very passionate about this one, folks...and I'm so happy that I can now offer it to all of you! Good luck to all on this year's state exams!

Hugs,




4 comments:

  1. They look great! Can you share the link? ;)

    Krystal
    www.lessonsfromthemiddle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Krystal!

      Here's the link to find them. :)
      http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Comprehension-Reading-Quadrants

      Delete
    2. Krystal, you can also click into either my TpT store or my TN store to find them there, as well!

      :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks! I wanted to promote them on my FB page and I just wanted to make sure that I had the link for people to find them!!

    Krystal

    ReplyDelete