menu   Home About Me TpT Shop Student Work Freebies  

Fun With Adjectives!

Describe yourself in one word. It's that easy to do! This is what I asked of my fifth graders yesterday and I think they did a really good job! It was so much fun...and very interesting to see what word they felt 'defined' them as a person. This was a super easy activity that reinforced words that describe and my kiddos had a lot of fun doing it!
Here are a couple of the individual student pictures that I took for this activity!

2 comments:

  1. Your blog is too cute!! I love it! I'm your newest follower. Thanks for sharing!

    adventuresofroom129.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! It's a work in progress, but I am really enjoying every moment! :) Be sure to stop back and see what's new!

    ReplyDelete