menu   Home About Me TpT Shop Student Work Freebies  

Do you measure up?

After racking my brains trying to teach my students how to use a ruler, I decided that enough was enough! For me, the number one problem was the size of the rulers themselves...and needless to say...the itty bitty lines on them, that they are expected to read! My poor kiddo with glasses as thick as my shower doors...I think this will help! Anyhow, the solution to this problem that would be simple for not only myself to create, but all of you as well...is an 8' 8" printable ruler! I made it so that teachers could put it anywhere in their classrooms that they would like, as well as make it as long or as short as they like! I also made some colorful arrows that can be moved around each day for a great "Daily 5" or morning work activity!
 
Have a wonderful week!
 
 
 
 

 



 

2 comments:

  1. Hello! I just read your guest post over at Primary Possibilities! I am so excited that I found your blog. The design and content looks awesome. Can't wait to read more!



    The REAL Teachers of Orange County

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the product! using a ruler is not easy for the kiddos.
    tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete