A Bite from the LoVe BuG!

I had to share this super cute craft with you guys! My students would have a ball making this! Does your school have any activities scheduled in celebration of Valentine's Day? Our school lets our kiddos pass out Valentines to one another from Wednesday morning through Friday morning in our classroom Valentine's Day box, and then I distribute them to the student Friday afternoon. I like to do a craft with them and maybe a game to make our day fun! I think this 'LoVe BuG' just might be the winner this year! Stay tuned to see the classroom V-Day box that I am coming up with! I hope it all works out the way that I plan it to!

1 comment:

  1. These are adorable! I wish I had seen them sooner. We are reading Baily School Kids: Cupid Doesn't Flip Hamburgers and the kids are bitten by the "love bug". I am going to check back and see how it goes for you. Maybe we can do it next year.

    I also wanted to let you know that I just found your blog and I am now following you! I would love for you to visit my blog when you get a chance!
    Patti :)
    A Series of 3rd Grade Events

    ReplyDelete